The MACS CPD Library is host to dozens of books and reference materials which can be borrowed by staff.
Information and how to access the CPD Library:
The below ‘online bookcase’ displays all of the titles currently held within the MACS CPD Library. In some cases we hold multiple copies. The purpose is to enable you to browse what is currently stocked. You can use the search bar to filter the database if you wish.
Please note that the individual book pages are non-functional at present, and instead a link button to a synopsis on Amazon.co.uk is provided for every book so that you can read more information before making a choice, if you wish.
If you would like to loan a book:
- Please check the MACS CPD Library loan sheet at the following Google Drive link: click here.
- You will need to use your @macs.uk.net login to view it.
- This will show you whether a book is already loaned out, but also who has loaned any particular book in the past, should you be interested in discussing a title with a colleague!
- Contact E Harris to reserve a book, and suggest a desired loan duration (e.g. 2 weeks, 4 weeks etc.).
- That is it! – the details will be logged and the book will be dropped off to your classroom/pigeon hole as soon as possible.
- Happy reading and hopefully you will find the contents of the chosen book useful for developing your practice.